Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who made a rage in 2013 with his rom com ‘Chennai Express’, is all praise for megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s upcoming supernatural comedy film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.
King Khan, who has given innumerable hits in Bollywood, says that Big B’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will be one of the top three hits of the year 2014.
Shah Rukh Khan made an unexpected visit to the sets of Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, in which he has a cameo.
Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog, “It was really sweet of Shahrukh to state quite unexpectedly as he arrived on the sets of Bhoothnath, that this film would be one of the three biggest hits of the year .. aapke muh mein ghee shakkar, laddo peda sab kuch ..”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ also stars National Award wining actress Usha Jhadav, actor Boman Irani and child actor Parth Bhalerao in lead roles. Ranbir Kapoor will also be seen in a cameo role.
The film is a hilarious take on the prevalent political issues and sees Amitabh Bachchan as the friendly ghost who contests in local elections. The film is slated to release on April 11.