Anushka Sharma is happy to work with superstar Shah Rukh Khan for the third time in Imtiaz Ali’s next. The actor says it “is always amazing to work” with him. After Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, the actors will be sharing the screen space together in The Ring.
“It is always amazing to work with Shah Rukh, this is my third film with him and first with Imtiaz Ali. The working title is ‘The Ring’ , it’s not the final name of the film,” Anushka said. In fact, The Ring marks first project of Shah Rukh Khan with Imtiaz Ali, who previously has helmed films like Tamasha and Highway. Shah Rukh and Anushka, both have recently wrapped up the Prague schedule of the shoot.
“We spent two months travelling across the Europe. We had so much fun shooting this film. You will get to know more about the film in coming weeks, it’s too early to talk about it,” said Anushka.
Also read | Anushka Sharma’s Phillauri release date preponed
Anushka had back to back hit films in 2016. After giving a blockbuster with sports drama Sultan, the actor appeared in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, along with Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which did really well at the box-office.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Anushka is also busy in prepping up for her second production film, Phillauri, under her banner Clean Slate. Phillauri, which stars Anushka in the lead role, will release on March 24, 2017. Anushka made her debut as a producer with NH10, which released in 2015 under the direction of debutant Navdeep Singh.