Actress Tamannah Bhatia, who was recently seen with Shah Rukh Khan for a TV commercial of an online clothing brand, bonded well on the sets in minutes because of their love for their favorite drink ‘coffee’. This was the first time that Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah shared screen space together.
According to an insider, during shoot breaks Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah were seen having deep talks on their love for coffee. They chatted for hours on their coffee cravings, cinema and their common interest.
King Khan also appreciated Tamannaah for her work in ‘Baahubali and the south beauty also mentioned that she admires him in all his movies.
- Shah Rukh Khan to make his television comeback. Here's when you can block your date with him
- Shah Rukh Khan promises to learn Bangla by next year
- Was advised to cast Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes: Subhash Ghai
- Happy birthday Shah Rukh Khan: King Khan's charm is way beyond the characters he portrays on screen and that is why his fans can't stop loving him
- PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan spends birthday eve with Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra, Farah Khan, Karan Johar and Deepika Padukone
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
Recalling her fan-moment with the King Khan, Tamannah said, “It was a great experience working with SRK. He is such an energetic actor and such an inspiration! We were working for the first time but it didn’t take much time to get comfortable. I guess our love for coffee would be called as catalyst in breaking that ice! Loved every bit of time spent with King Khan and I hope that I get a chance to work with him really soon.