Actress Tamannah Bhatia, who was recently seen with Shah Rukh Khan for a TV commercial of an online clothing brand, bonded well on the sets in minutes because of their love for their favorite drink ‘coffee’. This was the first time that Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah shared screen space together.
According to an insider, during shoot breaks Shah Rukh Khan and Tamannah were seen having deep talks on their love for coffee. They chatted for hours on their coffee cravings, cinema and their common interest.
King Khan also appreciated Tamannaah for her work in ‘Baahubali and the south beauty also mentioned that she admires him in all his movies.
- After recreating Darr’s Kkk..kiran moment, Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif indulge in ‘ice-cream’ romance
- Shah Rukh Khan’s wax figure to join Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Shah Rukh Khan steals humanoid robot Sophia’s heart; read his witty reply on Twitter
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Chibber: The star couple and their special saga of love
- Suhana Khan is a vision in her latest photo with Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan’s next film is titled Zero, all set to impress in a never-seen-before avatar
Recalling her fan-moment with the King Khan, Tamannah said, “It was a great experience working with SRK. He is such an energetic actor and such an inspiration! We were working for the first time but it didn’t take much time to get comfortable. I guess our love for coffee would be called as catalyst in breaking that ice! Loved every bit of time spent with King Khan and I hope that I get a chance to work with him really soon.