Actor Ajay Devgn, who is often pitted against Shah Rukh Khan, says the two may not be best of friends but they stand by each other.
There were reports of a cold war between the two actors during the release of SRK’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Ajay’s ‘Son of Sardar’ in 2012 where Ajay accused producers Yash Raj Films of using their dominant position in market to get more screens for ‘JTHJ’.
And recently there was a patch up buzz when SRK visited the sets of Ajay’s upcoming film ‘Singham Returns’. Ajay, however, denies that they had any issue between them.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“He was shooting… so he just dropped in. I don’t know why this news about a patch up. When there is no problem then where is the question of a patch up,” Ajay told PTI.
The actor admits that there was no friendship between them at any point of time and it is not there even now. “We are not friends but that doesn’t mean we are enemies. We are colleagues and we are there for each other as we are part of the same industry. I am sure if I need some support tomorrow, he will be there and vice versa,” he said.
The trailer of Shah Rukh’s upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’ will be attached to Ajay’s soon-to-be-released film ‘Singham Returns’.
“He asked us if we can attach the trailer and we said yes. It was his idea,” Ajay said. Though Ajay is not friends with SRK, he is on good terms with Salman Khan.
“He is a colleague of my mine and a friend. I think Salman can carry off anything on screen. He is so watchable on screen that even a bad film will work,” Ajay said.
The actor also praised Salman for his charity work. Ajay is looking forward to the release of ‘Singham Returns’, which is scheduled to release in mid-August.