Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn, who have not been on very good terms over the years, recently patched up on the sets of Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’.
According to a report published in Times Of India, Shah Rukh Khan was driving around Bandra and came to know of Rohit Shetty filming for his upcoming flm along with lead actors, Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor at a nearby school.
Being a close friend of Rohit Shetty, especially after working together on ‘Chennai Express’, SRK decided to pay them a visit. Apparently, the actor walked up to Ajay Devgn and embraced him warmly, leaving both Rohit and Kareena pleasantly surprised.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The relationship between Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn went sour when their respective films, ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son of Sardaar’ clashed at the box office in 2012.
Actor-producer Ajay Devgn had served a legal notice to Yash Raj Films for “unfairly” using their dominant position in the industry and putting exhibitors to give prominence to ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ over ‘Son of Sardar’.
We’re sure Ajay’s wife Kajol , who has worked with Shah Rukh Khan in various hits and is a very close friend of SRK, must be breathing a sigh of relief!