In a unique promotional strategy by Bollywood stars, the cast of the much-awaited ‘Happy New Year’ – Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah have changed their Twitter names to their reel names prior to the grand trailer launch.
The entire cast is super excited about the film’s trailer in Mumbai on the eve of Independence Day.
Also Read: Revealed: First posters of SRK, Deepika, Abhishek’s ‘Happy New Year’
On Twitter, Shah Rukh Khan is now Charlie, Abhishek Bachchan is Nandu, Deepika Padukone is Mohini, Sonu Sood is Jag, Boman Irani is Tammy and Vivaan Shah is Rohan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Farah Khan, the film has created quite a buzz about its trailer launch.
The makers also released a motion poster of the movie, ahead of its trailer launch. Take a look!