In a unique promotional strategy by Bollywood stars, the cast of the much-awaited ‘Happy New Year’ – Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah have changed their Twitter names to their reel names prior to the grand trailer launch.
The entire cast is super excited about the film’s trailer in Mumbai on the eve of Independence Day.
Also Read: Revealed: First posters of SRK, Deepika, Abhishek’s ‘Happy New Year’
On Twitter, Shah Rukh Khan is now Charlie, Abhishek Bachchan is Nandu, Deepika Padukone is Mohini, Sonu Sood is Jag, Boman Irani is Tammy and Vivaan Shah is Rohan.
Directed by Farah Khan, the film has created quite a buzz about its trailer launch.
The makers also released a motion poster of the movie, ahead of its trailer launch. Take a look!
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More