He played a romantic guy in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’, a Muslim boy in ‘Fiza’, a master thief in ‘Dhoom 2’, an emperor in ‘Jodha Akbar’ and a superhero in ‘Krrish’. Now Bollywood veteran Shabana Azmi wants actor Hrithik Roshan to reprise the role of Raanjha from Chetan Anand’s ‘Heer Raanjha’.
Hrithik, who has showcased his versatility on screen, asked his fans on micro-blogging site Twitter to suggest to him the kind of roles he should now play.
Hrithik Roshan tweeted:
What kind of characters do u think I should do? Inspire me. Give me ideas. Looking for something.
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) July 6, 2015
To this, Shabana tweeted:
@iHrithik you should play Ranjha in a remake of Chetan Anands Heer Ranjha where the entire dialogue is in verse!
— Azmi Shabana (@AzmiShabana) July 6, 2015
Hrithik further thanked his fans for suggesting ideas and tweeted: “My timeline is BUZZING with ideas! Some really great ones! Keep em coming. U guys are great.”
- Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan’s look as mathematician Anand Kumar seems convincing
- Kumkum Bhagya actor Mrunal Thakur shoots for Super 30 with Hrithik Roshan, see photos
- Super 30 first look: Hrithik Roshan looks convincing as maths teacher Anand Kumar
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff and Vaani Kapoor starrer to release on October 2, 2019
- Hrithik Roshan begins his Super 30 journey on an auspicious note, see his tweet
Hrithik was last seen in the 2014 film “Bang Bang” and is currently shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker’s epic adventure-romance “Mohenjo Daro” opposite actress Pooja Hegde, who is making her debut in tinsel town with the film.