Actress Shabana Azmi is all set to receive her fifth doctorate this week from a university.
TERI University is offering the 63-year-old veteran actress her fifth doctorate for her contribution to the world of entertainment.
“Honoured and humbled to be getting a Doctorate from TERI university on Feb 5. It is my 5th!,” Shabana posted on Twitter.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Earlier, Jadavpur University, Leeds Metropolitan University, Jamia Milia University and Simon Fraser University honoured the ‘Godmother’ actress with this degree.
Shabana has so far acted in more than one hundred Hindi films, both in the mainstream as well as in Parallel Cinema. She is also the recipient of five national awards.