Veteran actress Shabana Azmi met Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif at a tea party hosted by a steel tycoon last evening.
The 63-year-old actress said she was delighted to know Sharif, who was in the Capital to attend PM Narendra Modi’s swearing-in on May 26, is an admirer of her father Kaifi Azmi, singers Mohammed Rafi and Lata Mangeshkar.
“Over tea at Sajjan Jindals… Met Nawaz Sharif yesterday. Delighted that he is fan of Kaifi saab, Lataji and Mohd Rafi,” Shabana posted on Twitter.
The National award-winning actress said during her tete-a-tete with Sharif, they discussed about the possibility of co-productions between the two countries.
“I said we need Indo-Pak co-productions… Nawaz Sharif said he gives his full support for films as co-productions between India and Pakistan. He brings message of peace and encourages exchanges,” Shabana said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review