Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the film’s numbers, “#ShaadiKeSideEffects Fri 5.70 cr, Sat 7.55 cr, Sun 8.01 cr. Total: Rs. 21.26 cr nett. India biz only. Very good growth over weekend!,” posted Adarsh.
The film seems to have done well overseas, “#ShaadiKeSideEffects has grossed higher figures than #BhaagMilkhaBhaag in UK, UAE-GCC and Australia. Higher screen average in USA-Canada,” tweeted Taran.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Co-produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and Pritish Nandy Communications, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ tells the tale of a young urban couple and how they deal with married life and having children, while still keeping the romance alive. Directed by Saket Choudhary, the film is a sequel to ‘Pyaar Ke Side Effects’.
Shubra Gupta of Indian Express, wrote, “’Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ begins with a bang, pun completely intended, and we are taken in by Sid and Trisha’s life, so close to what we may have lived through. Or are wading through, as double income-no-kids turns into single income-cranky wife-desperate husband-demanding baby.”
She further added, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is fun, and real, and has some nice laugh-out-loud situations which the leads make the most of.”