Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the film’s numbers, “#ShaadiKeSideEffects Fri 5.70 cr, Sat 7.55 cr, Sun 8.01 cr. Total: Rs. 21.26 cr nett. India biz only. Very good growth over weekend!,” posted Adarsh.
The film seems to have done well overseas, “#ShaadiKeSideEffects has grossed higher figures than #BhaagMilkhaBhaag in UK, UAE-GCC and Australia. Higher screen average in USA-Canada,” tweeted Taran.
Co-produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and Pritish Nandy Communications, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ tells the tale of a young urban couple and how they deal with married life and having children, while still keeping the romance alive. Directed by Saket Choudhary, the film is a sequel to ‘Pyaar Ke Side Effects’.
Shubra Gupta of Indian Express, wrote, “’Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ begins with a bang, pun completely intended, and we are taken in by Sid and Trisha’s life, so close to what we may have lived through. Or are wading through, as double income-no-kids turns into single income-cranky wife-desperate husband-demanding baby.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She further added, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is fun, and real, and has some nice laugh-out-loud situations which the leads make the most of.”