Ex-lovers Kareena Kapoor Khan and Shahid Kapoor were quite the talk of the town during the initial years of their careers. While they were dating, the couple openly talked about their relationship and plans for the future.
However, after a bitter breakup, both Kareena and Shahid kept their distance from each other. We hear even at public events and functions, the duo avoided crossing one another.
But, all that seems to be in the past now. The actors were recently at the same venue in Tampa Bay, Florida to attend the IIFA 2014 awards when Kareena, who was performing, came on stage only to bump into Shahid Kapoor, who was hosting the show along with Farhan Akhtar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress took her former flame by surprise when she cordially greeted him by saying – ‘Hello Shahid’. However, post that Kareena Kapoor is said to have taken a seat backstage so as to avoid bumping into her ‘Jab We Met’ co-star and former beau once more.
ALso see IIFA big Winners
Looks like both Kareena and Shahid have definitely moved on. Kareena is happily married to Saif Ali Khan, while Shahid has had quite a few attractive ladies attached to his name, with the likes of Priyanka Chopra and most recent, Sonakshi Sinha.