Ex-lovers Kareena Kapoor Khan and Shahid Kapoor were quite the talk of the town during the initial years of their careers. While they were dating, the couple openly talked about their relationship and plans for the future.
However, after a bitter breakup, both Kareena and Shahid kept their distance from each other. We hear even at public events and functions, the duo avoided crossing one another.
But, all that seems to be in the past now. The actors were recently at the same venue in Tampa Bay, Florida to attend the IIFA 2014 awards when Kareena, who was performing, came on stage only to bump into Shahid Kapoor, who was hosting the show along with Farhan Akhtar.
The actress took her former flame by surprise when she cordially greeted him by saying – ‘Hello Shahid’. However, post that Kareena Kapoor is said to have taken a seat backstage so as to avoid bumping into her ‘Jab We Met’ co-star and former beau once more.
ALso see IIFA big Winners
Looks like both Kareena and Shahid have definitely moved on. Kareena is happily married to Saif Ali Khan, while Shahid has had quite a few attractive ladies attached to his name, with the likes of Priyanka Chopra and most recent, Sonakshi Sinha.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked