Neha Dhupia, who has been exploring different facets of showbiz — as a judge on reality TV shows or as an audio talk show host — says she doesn’t see any reason in settling for “not so amazing” films just to pay her bills. Neha believes that this is the time when she can experiment and try her hand at different things. “I think this is the time and age in this industry that there is so much stuff happening. It will be stupid not to exploit it,” Neha told IANS over the phone.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“You either have to be on the top of the curve or be ahead of it. I see no reason where I have to be doing not so amazing films just because I need to pay my bills. So that has changed… I am very comfortable with my skin,” added the former beauty queen, who has featured in films like Julie, Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local and Phas Gaye Re Obama.
The MTV Roadies X4 judge says that she is the type of person who is ready to take a risk and try new things rather than being apprehensive of it. “There are opportunities that knock your door — either you think too much that you are not opening that door because you don’t know what is behind it, or you open the door and take it all in. I am the latter,” she said.
“I have reached that point in my life that I would want to get up and go to work and be happy. It leaves me nourished in the end of the day. It could be an audio show or it could be running for a marathon for the sake of work or it could be doing ‘Roadies’ or it could be doing an indie film,” Neha added.
Neha’s audio talk show #NoFilterNeha started on Tuesday with filmmaker Karan Johar as her first guest, on music streaming service Saavn.