The 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards, held on January 14, (Tuesday) at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai was indeed a grand affair.
Hosted by none other than the charming Shah Rukh Khan, the award function had a host of performances from our B-town celebrities including Best Actress Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Shahid Kapoor, ‘Student of the Year’ Varun Dhawan, Ali Zafar and bad boy Ranveer Singh.
The crowd was eagerly waiting for King Khan to take the stage and when he finally did, fans welcomed him with loud cheers.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
The first to perform on stage was actor Ali Zafar. The actor, who will be seen in ‘Total Siyyapa’ along with Yami Gautam, performed on ‘Palat Meri Jaan’ from the same film. The crowd was thrilled to see the actor’s ‘Kill Dill’ look as he set the stage on fire.
Next we had the ‘Yaariyan’ team put up a brilliant performance on the song ‘Sunny Sunny’ from their film.
The crowd roared when Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan made an entry onto the stage on a time machine, dressed in full white as he danced to a few numbers including ‘Ishq Waala Love’ and ‘Tum Hi Ho’ along with television actress Shraddha Aarya.
Another favourite was Shahid Kapoor’s energy-packed dance act on hit songs ‘Gandi Baat’ from ‘R…Rajkumar’ and ‘Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai’ from ‘Phata Poster Nikhla Hero’.
The actor, who was rehearsing late into the night on the eve of the grand evening, was eye-catching in a bright multi-coloured striped shirt. The crowd reciprocated Shahid’s energy as they cheered him on.
The crowd went berserk when Bollywood hunk Sonu Sood made a dramatic entry on stage – performing some bike stunts with his back ablaze.
The actor who will be seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, danced to popular songs from ‘Dabangg’, flaunting his biceps in a black fitted vest and denims.
Bollywood bad boy Ranveer Singh entertained aundieces with a tribute to Govinda as he too made a grand entry on a bike.
The ‘Ram-Leela’ star danced to popular Govinda tracks, dressed in the ‘Raja Babu’ attire.
Finally, Bollywood’s Reigning Queen Deepika Padukone took the stage in four different avatars including looks from her films ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-Leela’. The crowd could hardly contain themselves as she danced away to the song ‘Nagada Sang Dhol’ looking absolutely stunning.
Lastly, Mika Singh wrapped up the night with a performance grooving to his catchy numbers.