The 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards, held on January 14, (Tuesday) at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai was indeed a grand affair.
Hosted by none other than the charming Shah Rukh Khan, the award function had a host of performances from our B-town celebrities including Best Actress Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Shahid Kapoor, ‘Student of the Year’ Varun Dhawan, Ali Zafar and bad boy Ranveer Singh.
The crowd was eagerly waiting for King Khan to take the stage and when he finally did, fans welcomed him with loud cheers.
The first to perform on stage was actor Ali Zafar. The actor, who will be seen in ‘Total Siyyapa’ along with Yami Gautam, performed on ‘Palat Meri Jaan’ from the same film. The crowd was thrilled to see the actor’s ‘Kill Dill’ look as he set the stage on fire.
Next we had the ‘Yaariyan’ team put up a brilliant performance on the song ‘Sunny Sunny’ from their film.
The crowd roared when Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan made an entry onto the stage on a time machine, dressed in full white as he danced to a few numbers including ‘Ishq Waala Love’ and ‘Tum Hi Ho’ along with television actress Shraddha Aarya.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Another favourite was Shahid Kapoor’s energy-packed dance act on hit songs ‘Gandi Baat’ from ‘R…Rajkumar’ and ‘Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai’ from ‘Phata Poster Nikhla Hero’.
The actor, who was rehearsing late into the night on the eve of the grand evening, was eye-catching in a bright multi-coloured striped shirt. The crowd reciprocated Shahid’s energy as they cheered him on.
The crowd went berserk when Bollywood hunk Sonu Sood made a dramatic entry on stage – performing some bike stunts with his back ablaze.
The actor who will be seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, danced to popular songs from ‘Dabangg’, flaunting his biceps in a black fitted vest and denims.
Bollywood bad boy Ranveer Singh entertained aundieces with a tribute to Govinda as he too made a grand entry on a bike.
The ‘Ram-Leela’ star danced to popular Govinda tracks, dressed in the ‘Raja Babu’ attire.
Finally, Bollywood’s Reigning Queen Deepika Padukone took the stage in four different avatars including looks from her films ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-Leela’. The crowd could hardly contain themselves as she danced away to the song ‘Nagada Sang Dhol’ looking absolutely stunning.
Lastly, Mika Singh wrapped up the night with a performance grooving to his catchy numbers.