Actor Shahid Kapoor says he is done dating actresses and is now scared thinking about it.
Shahid will be seen in an upcoming episode of celebrity chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’. He was asked by Karan who would he like to date and Shahid promptly replied “not an actress…. I am so done with that. I am a little scared of dating an actress for sure,” the actor said.
To a query by Karan on what he has learnt from dating actresses, Shahid says, “Do not date them.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
In the past, Shahid was in a relationship with actress Kareena Kapoor. Later, he was reportedly dating Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra.
His name was also linked with actresses Nargis Fakhri, Bipasha Basu, Anushka Sharma and Huma Qureshi.
Shahid also spoke about Aditya Chopra and the film ‘Shudh Desi Romance’ that he couldn’t do with the YRF banner due to date issues. The role eventually went to Sushant Singh Rajput.
“The film (‘Shudh Desi Romance’) kept getting delayed and Maneesh Sharma (director) kept saying he is not ready to start and he felt it needed more time. I was waiting for six months. And I felt like, things are just not going to start and I had\ two other films which were lined up. Then I had to say I can’t wait any further and they were sure they were not ready,” Shahid said.
“I have not caught up with Adi ever since that. He messaged me a few days back and said he really liked my work in ‘R..Rajkumar’ which was very kind of him,” he said.
The episode will be aired tomorrow on Star World channel.