Actor Shahid Kapoor says he is done dating actresses and is now scared thinking about it.
Shahid will be seen in an upcoming episode of celebrity chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’. He was asked by Karan who would he like to date and Shahid promptly replied “not an actress…. I am so done with that. I am a little scared of dating an actress for sure,” the actor said.
To a query by Karan on what he has learnt from dating actresses, Shahid says, “Do not date them.”
His name was also linked with actresses Nargis Fakhri, Bipasha Basu, Anushka Sharma and Huma Qureshi.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shahid also spoke about Aditya Chopra and the film ‘Shudh Desi Romance’ that he couldn’t do with the YRF banner due to date issues. The role eventually went to Sushant Singh Rajput.
“The film (‘Shudh Desi Romance’) kept getting delayed and Maneesh Sharma (director) kept saying he is not ready to start and he felt it needed more time. I was waiting for six months. And I felt like, things are just not going to start and I had\ two other films which were lined up. Then I had to say I can’t wait any further and they were sure they were not ready,” Shahid said.
“I have not caught up with Adi ever since that. He messaged me a few days back and said he really liked my work in ‘R..Rajkumar’ which was very kind of him,” he said.
The episode will be aired tomorrow on Star World channel.