Your idea of Yami Gautam as a pretty, girl next door might change if you have a look at her recent pictures from Sarkar 3. Ram Gopal Verma recently revealed the entire cast of Sarkar 3. Yami Gautam is playing the character of Annu Karkare, a vexed and ferocious daughter who is set to seek revenge for her father’s murder from Sarkar. Yami Gautam will also be seen performing some action sequences in Sarkar 3 for the first time.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Though Yami has done some remarkable character roles in her career so far including Badlapur and Vicky Donor, her looks from Sarkar 3 carries a never-seen-before-intensity.
Sarkar is partially inspired by the life of Bal Thackeray. The film also resembles Godfather series in terms of storytelling and characters.
Meanwhile, a director has also confirmed that Sarkar 3 will witness the return of Amitabh Bachchan as the dreaded don, Subhash Nagre, but added that both Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who were part of Sarkar Raj, won’t feature in the third part. He also revealed that actors Manoj Bajpayee, Amit Sadh, Ronit Roy, Rohini Hattangadi and Bharat Dabholkar are part of the film.
Interestingly, Rohini will be seen as one of the antagonists too. “Gandhi’s Kasturba plays an antagonist in Sarkar 3. Rohini Hattangadi plays Rukku Bhai Devi,” he shared. Varma revealed that Manoj Bajpayee’s character will be “a very cranky and slightly violent version of (Arvind) Kejriwal”.
The actor has been approached for megastar Amitabh Bachchan-Aamir Khan starrer Thugs of Hindostan.“Besides the main star cast, the film will also have a strong supporting cast. He (Jackie) has been approached for the film. He has liked the role and given a positive feedback to the team. But he is yet to sign on the dotted line,” sources said.