Sara Ali Khan’s late night dinner with Sushant Singh Rajput confirms her Bollywood debut. See photos

Sara Ali Khan along with her mother Amrita Singh was spotted having a late-night dinner with director Abhishek Kapoor and Sushant Singh Rajput. This is a departure from Sara's earlier public appearances.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 5, 2017 11:00 am
Sara Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Abhishek Kapoor, Amrita Singh, Saif Ali Khan, Abhishek Kapoor film Kedarnath is reportedly set in Uttarakhand and Sara Ali Khan will be playing Sushant Singh Rajput’s love interest in the film. (Source: Varinder Chawla)

A lot has been said about Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut. Her frequent meetings with director-producer Karan Johar gave rise to further speculations. It was reported earlier that Karan might launch Sara with his film Student of the Year 2. However, the rumours died a natural death. The latest tidbit from tinsel town suggests that Rock On director Abhishek Kapoor’s next will star Sara Ali Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput. An India Today report confirmed that Sara will indeed make her debut with Abhishek’s film titled Kedarnath.

Sara along with her mother Amrita was spotted having a late-night dinner with director Abhishek Kapoor and Sushant. This is a departure from Sara’s earlier public appearances. From attending Karan Johar’s birthday party to working out in the gym with Malaika Arora, Sara made sure to create a paparazzi frenzy every time she stepped out of her house. The latest sighting of Sara seems to be more of a formal, work-meeting rather than a casual hang out. These pictures suggest that the film is indeed rolling. Like all her public appearances, Sara displayed the right amount of confidence and restraint. So was this meeting to discuss Sara’s debut? Amrita, Sara, Sushant and Abhishek happily posed for the shutterbugs.

Abhishek’s film Kedarnath is reportedly set in Uttarakhand and Sara will be playing Sushant’s love interest in the film.

Meanwhile, Sushant Singh is gearing up for his next release Raabta co-starring Kriti Sanon. The actor who is currently on a press tour to promote his film says that he is not bothered about the personal stories written about him. “These stories could be more interesting. They tend to get repetitive, not only with regards to Kriti, my other relationships, but also other stuff – that fans tried to meet me and something happened. These are very old stories,” the actor told PTI.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

1. J
    Junia Noel
    Jun 9, 2017 at 12:26 pm
    My boyfriend and I broke up two days ago I just realized I can’t live without him but he doesn’t want to get back together what should I do in this situation? i love him deeply in my heart and i will love to be his wife but he broke up with me. desperately for him one day i come across a testimony of hw to get your ex back save marriage on web:site : happyspelltemple.webs / i did every thing he as of me two day after my boyfriend call me beg me cry and apology for all he did today i must say am very happy contatc Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail
  2. E
    Employ Ment
    Jun 5, 2017 at 11:46 pm
    💲💲मुफ्त रोजगार योजना💲💲 ✔मोदी जी द्वारा चलाए गए डिजिटल इन्डिया से जुड़े और कमाए हर महीने 15,000 - 50,000 रुपए ✔अब कोई नही रहेगा बेरोज़गार और नही करेगा कोई बेरोज़गार आत्महत्या ✔क्योंकि अब आ गई है 21वीं सदी की सबसे बड़ी रोज़गार क्रांति ✔हमारा सपना पूरे भारत को ही नही पूरी दुनिया को डिजिटल इंडिया से जोड़ना 💲सबका साथ सबका विकास💲 ➡शुरुवात कैसे करे ✔C.h.a.m.p`C.a.s.h को प्ले स्टोर से इन्स्टल करे, और साइन अप करे, $1 डॉलर बोनस स्पौन्सर ID: 468942 ➡चैलेंज को पूरा करे ➡और इंकम करनी शुरू करे 👇🏻इसे जरूर नोट कर ले👇🏻 स्पौन्सर ID: 468942 ........................ Hbshhsijdis
  3. B
    Bradley Williams
    Jun 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm
    NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS INVOLVED Hello everyone,My name is MR. FECOK SMITH, I am a loan lender and I give out loans without any upfront payments. Are you in need of commercial or business loan to either expand your business, or pay up your bills? If yes here is an offer from a Registered, Government approved and Licensed private lender,we offer loan at 3 rate and we give out loans in the range of $5,000 to $10,000,000.00. Contact us today at fecok161@gmail and get your loan to start up business and other financial difficulties. fecok161@gmail fill the form below; Name: Country: Loan Amount Needed: Duration: : Age: Phone Number: Thanks. contact us via (fecok161@gmail ) Best Regards. Fecok smith
  4. L
    Lallila
    Jun 5, 2017 at 12:55 pm
    Wish saif would re marry Amrita. Kareena deserves the humiliation. Taimur should be brought up by the Singhs not a kapoor, Kareena sincerely cant be bothered with him. She seriously needs to retire with no fan base she going up like smoke. Happy retirement Kareena.
    sandesh bukate
    Jun 5, 2017 at 12:12 pm
    I found your blog very entertaining and informative.On the similar note you can click here : crbtechreviews.tumblr / Thank you.