Actor Saqib Saleem, who will be seen sharing screen space with his sister Huma Qureshi in a Hindi remake of Hollywood film “Oculus”, says it was exciting yet “irritating” to work with her onscreen.
“It was exciting. It was like, I am acting with my sister… you live together, eat together, now you work together… So it’s kind of irritating. But once you get into it, and get into the actor mode, it’s great. It was exciting,” Saqib said.
The title of the film will be announced later this month, he shared.
- Policeman makes short films to spread awareness on crimes
- Army official kills colleague, shoots self
- Top Hizbul militant killed in Uri encounter
- For his teenaged teammates, Vinicius Junior remains an ‘inspiration’
- Delhi HC dismisses Honeypreet 3-week anticipatory bail plea
- Vinicius Junior, the Brazilian wonderkid who can be the tournament showstopper
Released in 2013, “Oculus” is the story of a brother and sister battling paranormal activity. Saqib and Huma will be reprising the characters played by Karen Gillan and Brenton Thwaites.