Actor Saqib Saleem, who will be seen sharing screen space with his sister Huma Qureshi in a Hindi remake of Hollywood film “Oculus”, says it was exciting yet “irritating” to work with her onscreen.
“It was exciting. It was like, I am acting with my sister… you live together, eat together, now you work together… So it’s kind of irritating. But once you get into it, and get into the actor mode, it’s great. It was exciting,” Saqib said.
The title of the film will be announced later this month, he shared.
- ‘When you say horror in India, filmmakers dumb it down or sex it up’
- Huma Qureshi's brother and actor Saqib Saleem looking to explore his entrepreneurial side with father
- Huma Qureshi excited to 'unleash terror' with Saqib Saleem in 'Oculus' remake
- 'Oculus' remake not a typical Bollywood horror film: Saqib Saleem
- Huma Qureshi: Excited to share screen space with brother Saqib Saleem
- Excited to share screen space with brother: Huma Qureshi
Released in 2013, “Oculus” is the story of a brother and sister battling paranormal activity. Saqib and Huma will be reprising the characters played by Karen Gillan and Brenton Thwaites.