Contrary to media reports, actor Sanjay Dutt’s upcoming home production ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ is very much on track and will hit screens next summer.
There were reports that Dutt’s production house is facing a crisis and the first film from his camp ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ has been shelved.
Also it said that people working in the production house have been asked to leave as the 55-year-old actor is serving his jail term and wife Manayata, who is running the company, is finding it difficult.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
However, officials at Sanjay Dutt’s Productions Pvt Ltd, have rubbished the reports.
“The reports of our production house shutting down are completely untrue. Our projects are smoothly progressing as per our plans with ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ looking at a 2015 summer release. Another film by Raju Hirani is in scripting stage and we have also signed Prabhudeva for our other film project,” Dipti Jindal, COO, Sanjay Dutt Productions Pvt Ltd said in a statement here.
The film ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ is being directed by Sejal Shah and has a bunch of newcomers.
Choreographer-director Prabhu Deva will also helm a film under Dutt’s production house.
Dutt is currently lodged at Pune’s Yerawada jail, after being sentenced in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.