Contrary to media reports, actor Sanjay Dutt’s upcoming home production ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ is very much on track and will hit screens next summer.
There were reports that Dutt’s production house is facing a crisis and the first film from his camp ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ has been shelved.
Also it said that people working in the production house have been asked to leave as the 55-year-old actor is serving his jail term and wife Manayata, who is running the company, is finding it difficult.
However, officials at Sanjay Dutt’s Productions Pvt Ltd, have rubbished the reports.
“The reports of our production house shutting down are completely untrue. Our projects are smoothly progressing as per our plans with ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ looking at a 2015 summer release. Another film by Raju Hirani is in scripting stage and we have also signed Prabhudeva for our other film project,” Dipti Jindal, COO, Sanjay Dutt Productions Pvt Ltd said in a statement here.
The film ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’ is being directed by Sejal Shah and has a bunch of newcomers.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Choreographer-director Prabhu Deva will also helm a film under Dutt’s production house.
Dutt is currently lodged at Pune’s Yerawada jail, after being sentenced in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.