Sanjay Dutt is a free man now. At exactly 8.40 am, a bearded Sanjay Dutt with a tilak on his forehead stepped out of the iron gate dressed in blue shirt and denims clutching onto a bundle of documents and bag hanging from his shoulders.
A smile lighted his face as the 56-year-old actor, clad in a blue shirt and jeans, stepped out and walked briskly
toward a waiting car outside the prison, waving to onlookers.
Looking in good health, he enthusiastically carried in his hands a ‘khaki’ bag containing his belongings and a green coloured file that apparently contained his prison record.
A sense of dramatics crept in as he turned back and saluted the tri-colour atop the prison building and bent to
touch the soil in full media glare.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
WATCH: Actor Sanjay Dutt released from Pune’s Yerwada Central Jail in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts casehttp://t.co/Rt5kH3VD4I
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 25, 2016
Waiting outside to receive him were Rajkumar Hirani and wife Maanyata. The actor greeted the waiting media and was soon whisked away in a car to the airport from where he will take a chartered flight out to Mumbai.