Actor Sanjay Dutt, who today walked out of Yerawada jail after completing his sentence in the 1993 bomb blasts case, will begin shooting for Siddharth Anand’s action film this summer.
The “Bang Bang” director is teaming up with Dutt for the first time.
“We will be working on a film soon. It’s an action film (yet to be titled) with elements of thrill. We will begin shooting in summer,” Siddharth told PTI.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
He revealed it is not a multi-starrer. The project is likely to be the first for the 56-year-old actor after his jail term.
Asked if there is a leading lady romancing Dutt in the film, Siddharth chose not to give out any details.
Dutt will also be seen in director Umesh Shukla’s untitled film with a social theme, Indra Kumar’s third instalment of comic capper “Dhamaal” and third part of “Munnabhai” series.