Actor Sanjay Dutt, who today walked out of Yerawada jail after completing his sentence in the 1993 bomb blasts case, will begin shooting for Siddharth Anand’s action film this summer.
The “Bang Bang” director is teaming up with Dutt for the first time.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We will be working on a film soon. It’s an action film (yet to be titled) with elements of thrill. We will begin shooting in summer,” Siddharth told PTI.
He revealed it is not a multi-starrer. The project is likely to be the first for the 56-year-old actor after his jail term.
Asked if there is a leading lady romancing Dutt in the film, Siddharth chose not to give out any details.
Dutt will also be seen in director Umesh Shukla’s untitled film with a social theme, Indra Kumar’s third instalment of comic capper “Dhamaal” and third part of “Munnabhai” series.