Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who will be released from Pune’s Yerawada Central Prison on February 25, is planning to produce a film on the life of one of his fellow prison inmate.
When Munnabhai heard the story of this particular inmate, it touched him to the core and he immediately decided to make a film on it. The man is behind the bars following a family dispute and a significant part of the film will be of him inside prison.
“He is definitely not co-writing this one but will be actively involved with the scripting and production. The film will roll this year itself,“ says a source.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After being released, Sanjay Dutt will also start shooting for the third installment of his superhit franchise Munnabhai which will be directed by Rajkumar Hirani.