Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who will be released from Pune’s Yerawada Central Prison on February 25, is planning to produce a film on the life of one of his fellow prison inmate.
When Munnabhai heard the story of this particular inmate, it touched him to the core and he immediately decided to make a film on it. The man is behind the bars following a family dispute and a significant part of the film will be of him inside prison.
“He is definitely not co-writing this one but will be actively involved with the scripting and production. The film will roll this year itself,“ says a source.
After being released, Sanjay Dutt will also start shooting for the third installment of his superhit franchise Munnabhai which will be directed by Rajkumar Hirani.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review