Ranbir Kapoor’s choice of films has been hailed by the industry every now and then. However, it seems like while the others are proud of this chocolate boy, Sanjay Dutt is wondering how someone like him has been cast to play the lead in the actor’s biopic. You must have heard people saying that a drunk man never lies, perhaps that’s what happened at Sanjay Dutt’s house where Ranbir along with Raju Hirani and a few others were having a night-long party.
Ranbir has been a regular visitor to Dutt’s house ever since he bagged the role of Sanju Baba in his biopic. The actor has been trying to get a close look at Sanjay’s mannerism and equation with family in order to look really close to his character on the screen.
As reported by DNA, Sanjay started the conversation by telling the young actor that he wants to produce a film starring the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actor. Excited Ranbir agreed to the idea but was left embarrassed. Dutt said he will cast Ranbir in a film called Laddoo, then he will make sequels to the film, which will be called Imarti, Jalebi and Peda.
Further, the report suggests that Munna Bhai actor went on to say, “I watched Barfi! on TV recently. What made you do a film like that? You are playing me in the Sanjay Dutt biopic. I don’t know how they cast you.” He continued, “You should be a macho man. Act in macho films. You can’t be doing films like Barfi!. You should be holding guns and doing action films. Do you think actors like me, Salman and Ajay would have been around for so many years if we had not played macho characters on screen? You have no connect with the masses and that is very important.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Startled Ranbir chose to remain mum over Sanjay’s comments. The party environment did get a bit awkward but Manyata Dutt salvaged the situation.
Earlier, Sanjay Dutt had said in an interview that he has not given any advice to Ranbir for essaying him in the film, “There is no training or tips that I have given to Ranbir. I am not giving him any training for the film. Raju is there. So, he will take care of everything properly.”