While actor Sanjay Dutt is gearing up for his return on the big screen, wife Maanyata Dutt is making most of her time, chilling with their twins, son Shahraan and daughter Iqra, in Sri Lanka. The mother and their kids have happily left Sanjay behind to have the perfect holiday.
Going by the pictures Maanyata shared on her Instagram account, the mother-twins trio seemed to be having a blast. Captioning one such photo, Maanyata wrote, “As beautiful as it can get…. Swimmers at it #mommy #daughter #son #love #grace #positivity #dutts#funtime #weligama #instafam.”
Another picture from the family holiday is of beachside fun. Maanyata captioned it, writing, “Sometimes you have to just go with the waves #beautyfullife #children #dutts #instafam #funtime #love#grace #positivity.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, Sanjay is set to start filming his next, Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s Marco, which will be his first film post his jail term. The film will go on floors later this month.
Post this movie, the 57-year-old actor will team up with director friend Mahesh Manjrekar for the Hindi remake of 2008 Marathi movie De Dhakka.
Maanyata and Sanjay have been married for eight years now and the former actress has been the biggest support for him. Not only did she put up a brave front when the Munna Bhai star was sentenced to over three years of imprisonment in connection to the 1993 Mumbai blasts, Maanyata also single-handledly raised their kids. Now that Sanjay is out, the family has reunited and making the most of each other’s company. We wish to see even Sanjay Dutt accompanying Manyata and the two kids on their next holiday.