Sanjay Dutt today made a fervent appeal to dissociate his name once and for all from the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case.
“I want to request and if you all agree to it I will be grateful and thankful.. I am not a terrorist. I have been acquitted by the TADA court in bomb blasts case and conspiracy. I was convicted under Arms Act and this has been declared by the Supreme Court as well,” Sanjay Dutt told reporters. Sanjay Dutt says amazing to be a free man, miss my father Sunil Dutt
Elaborating further on how he was not involved in any conspiracy during the serial bomb blasts, Sanjay Dutt said, “I have been acquitted from all charges under Section 120 B of IPC relating to conspiracy. I have been cleared of all charges by the TADA court. I was convicted in Arms Act.” Sanjay Dutt offers prayers at mother Nargis’ grave
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
As part of his final appeal, Sanjay Dutt said, “I request everyone not to mention 1993 bom blast while writing about me because I was not involved in it.” Sanjay Dutt arrives home in Mumbai to a rousing welcome
Putting behind the torrid times since his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt walked out a free man from the Yerawada Central prison here after being granted remission in his five-year sentence.
He completed 42-months remaining of his five year sentence in Yerawada prison in Pune as he had already spent 18 months in Mumbai’s Arthur road jail as an under-trial.