Sanjay Dutt today made a fervent appeal to dissociate his name once and for all from the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case.
“I want to request and if you all agree to it I will be grateful and thankful.. I am not a terrorist. I have been acquitted by the TADA court in bomb blasts case and conspiracy. I was convicted under Arms Act and this has been declared by the Supreme Court as well,” Sanjay Dutt told reporters. Sanjay Dutt says amazing to be a free man, miss my father Sunil Dutt
Elaborating further on how he was not involved in any conspiracy during the serial bomb blasts, Sanjay Dutt said, “I have been acquitted from all charges under Section 120 B of IPC relating to conspiracy. I have been cleared of all charges by the TADA court. I was convicted in Arms Act.” Sanjay Dutt offers prayers at mother Nargis’ grave
As part of his final appeal, Sanjay Dutt said, “I request everyone not to mention 1993 bom blast while writing about me because I was not involved in it.” Sanjay Dutt arrives home in Mumbai to a rousing welcome
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Putting behind the torrid times since his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt walked out a free man from the Yerawada Central prison here after being granted remission in his five-year sentence.
He completed 42-months remaining of his five year sentence in Yerawada prison in Pune as he had already spent 18 months in Mumbai’s Arthur road jail as an under-trial.