The 90s diva Sangeeta Bijlani, who was all set for a comeback and the actress was to play the role of a fashion patron in Onir’s next, has decided to opt out of her comeback film.
After her marriage to cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin, Sangeeta quit Bollywood but now after she separated from him, Sangeeta was in lookout for a perfect comeback film and she decided to do Onir’s film where she plays a high society diva.
However, the actress got cold feet when she was asked to do some intimate and kissing scenes during an acting workshop for the film. She expressed her inhibitions to filmmaker Onir and they decided to part ways amicably.
Onir maintained that he did not want to compromise on the story, at the same time, he respected her decision.
Now the filmmaker is in search of an actress who can replace Sangeet in his ambitious venture
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More