The 90s diva Sangeeta Bijlani, who was all set for a comeback and the actress was to play the role of a fashion patron in Onir’s next, has decided to opt out of her comeback film.
After her marriage to cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin, Sangeeta quit Bollywood but now after she separated from him, Sangeeta was in lookout for a perfect comeback film and she decided to do Onir’s film where she plays a high society diva.
However, the actress got cold feet when she was asked to do some intimate and kissing scenes during an acting workshop for the film. She expressed her inhibitions to filmmaker Onir and they decided to part ways amicably.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Onir maintained that he did not want to compromise on the story, at the same time, he respected her decision.
Now the filmmaker is in search of an actress who can replace Sangeet in his ambitious venture