Bollywood actress Sana Khan says she was nervous before shooting bold scenes for her upcoming film Wa jah Tum Ho. The actress says she was aware that she had to shoot for certain bold scenes for the upcoming erotic-thriller, which gave her many sleepless nights.
When asked if there was any apprehension, Sana told reporters, “Of course there was. Even when I signed the film I knew there will be some hot scenes which were making me very nervous and giving me some sleepless nights.”
The Vishal Pandya-directed film also stars Sharman Joshi, TV actor Gurmeet Choudhary, Rajneesh Duggal and the Jai Ho actress credited the team for making the scenes comfortable to shoot.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“When we started the shoot and I got to know one day before, that tomorrow we will be doing it, obviously I was very nervous. It’s very important that the people you’re working with make you comfortable.
“I was comfortable eventually, it happened. It is very important that these scenes happen rightly. Especially, we have done all these scenes in one take,” she added. Sana plays a lawyer in the movie.
The actress said there is a very thin line between vulgarity and sensuality and she is proud that she has never looked this good on screen. “My DOP (director of photography) plays a very important role. He is the one who is going to film me. I don’t know the frame he is going to set, how am I going to look.
“It’s a very thin line between looking sensual and vulgar. I can proudly say I’ve never looked this pretty on screen,” she added. The actress was speaking at the trailer launch of “Wajah Tum Ho”.
Asked if superstar Salman Khan, whom she worked with in “Jai Ho” has seen the trailer, she said, “I am sure like everyone else is seeing it, he will also. He didn’t wish me yet. But Sohail (Khan) did. I am sure once he sees the trailer he will too.” The film is scheduled to release on December 2.