Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy will be tying the knot with her fiance Akshai Varde tonight in a grand ceremony.
Though the details of her wedding are being kept under wraps, buzz is that she will be donning a Neeta Lulla bridal ensemble.
Sameera who has always been a bike lover, met Akshai, the co-owner of Vardenchi motorcycles about two and a half years ago and have been dating since then.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The two got engaged in a private ceremony at Sameera’s Bandra residence recently and had initially finalised their wedding in April.
However, buzz is that since Akshai will be busy with his business expansion plans later, the couple had to pre-pone their wedding to January.