Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy tied knot with her fiance Akshai Varde on Tuesday (January 21) at a grand ceremony in Mumbai. The wedding was conducted in traditional Maharashtrian style.
Sameera Reddy opted for a Neeta Lulla bridal ensemble. Sameera Reddy looked beautiful in an all brocade golden and red sari. She opted for light jewellery and optimal make-up.
The wedding was attended by liquor baron Vijay Mallya and designer Nishka Lulla among others.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Groom Akshai Varde arrived on a high end bike for the wedding
The details of Sameera’s wedding were kept under wraps. According to reports, The wedding was pre-poned from April to January as Akshai will be busy with his business expansion plans later.
Sameera Reddy met Akshai, the co-owner of Vardenchi motorcycles about two and a half years ago and have been dating since then. The two got engaged in a private ceremony at Sameera’s Bandra residence in December.