Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy tied knot with her fiance Akshai Varde on Tuesday (January 21) at a grand ceremony in Mumbai. The wedding was conducted in traditional Maharashtrian style.
Sameera Reddy opted for a Neeta Lulla bridal ensemble. Sameera Reddy looked beautiful in an all brocade golden and red sari. She opted for light jewellery and optimal make-up.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The wedding was attended by liquor baron Vijay Mallya and designer Nishka Lulla among others.
Groom Akshai Varde arrived on a high end bike for the wedding
The details of Sameera’s wedding were kept under wraps. According to reports, The wedding was pre-poned from April to January as Akshai will be busy with his business expansion plans later.
Sameera Reddy met Akshai, the co-owner of Vardenchi motorcycles about two and a half years ago and have been dating since then. The two got engaged in a private ceremony at Sameera’s Bandra residence in December.