Veteran Bollywood scriptwriter Salim Khan says there cannot be love between his son Salman Khan and superstar Shah Rukh Khan as they are “rivals”.
“They are two individuals… Grown up people. I think there cannot be love between rivals. There can be courtesy. To have love between Salman and Shah Rukh is not possible. One should not expect that if Shah Rukh’s film is a success then Salman will dance and celebrate. Or if Salman’s film is a hit so Shah Rukh will throw a party… Its not possible,” he said at the trailer launch of ‘Sholay’ in 3D.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Citing an example,Khan says even stars like Raj Kapoor,Dev Anand and Dilip Kumar were just courteous to each other.
“Today people are intolerant,impatient… small things hurt people,there are other people to create further problem.
There should be courtesy between two rivals,” Salim said.
The 77-year-old veteran had earlier said he doesn’t see ever-lasting friendship between Salman and Shah Rukh even though the two superstars hugged each other at an ‘iftaar’ party this year.
It was in 2008 during Salman’s then girlfriend Katrina Kaif’s birthday party that there was a heated argument and spat between Salman and Shah Rukh.
The prolific duo of Salim-Javed (Akhtar) wrote the screen play of blockbuster film ‘Sholay’.