Veteran Bollywood scriptwriter Salim Khan says there cannot be love between his son Salman Khan and superstar Shah Rukh Khan as they are “rivals”.
“They are two individuals… Grown up people. I think there cannot be love between rivals. There can be courtesy. To have love between Salman and Shah Rukh is not possible. One should not expect that if Shah Rukh’s film is a success then Salman will dance and celebrate. Or if Salman’s film is a hit so Shah Rukh will throw a party… Its not possible,” he said at the trailer launch of ‘Sholay’ in 3D.
“Today people are intolerant,impatient… small things hurt people,there are other people to create further problem.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
There should be courtesy between two rivals,” Salim said.
The 77-year-old veteran had earlier said he doesn’t see ever-lasting friendship between Salman and Shah Rukh even though the two superstars hugged each other at an ‘iftaar’ party this year.
It was in 2008 during Salman’s then girlfriend Katrina Kaif’s birthday party that there was a heated argument and spat between Salman and Shah Rukh.
The prolific duo of Salim-Javed (Akhtar) wrote the screen play of blockbuster film ‘Sholay’.