Bollywood’s two warring superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged for the second time at an award show in Mumbai on Thursday (January 16).
Salman Khan, who was hosting the Star Guild Awards 2014, had earlier hugged his former friend-turned-foe Shah Rukh Khan at an iftaar party last year ending their five-years of rivalry.
According to reports, Salman Khan first congratulated Shah Rukh Khan on the mega success of ‘Chennai Express’ to which Bollywood’s Badshah, who was seated in the front row, responded with a wave. Further more Salman Khan also made Shah Rukh Khan say ‘Jai Ho’ (Salman’s upcoming movie), which the King Khan jovially obliged to.
The two hugged each other when Deepika Padukone was on stage to present the Entertainer of the Year award to SRK. Shah Rukh Khan, while accepting the award, said, it feels special to get this award in the company of Salman who is one of the greatest entertainers the country has ever seen.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Despite last year’s thaw at the iftaar party, the two Khans have never been seen together at any public event. Salman Khan had himself said on Koffee With Karan that SRK and he can never be ‘best of friends now.’
Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan also stressed that there cannot be love between his son and superstar Shah Rukh Khan as they are “rivals”.
Salman and Shah Rukh Khan had never spoken to each other ever since their brawl at the birthday party of Katrina Kaif in 2008. Bollywood’s two biggest stars have in the past taken digs at each other; sometimes directly, and obliquely. (With PTI inputs)