Nawazuddin has worked with Salman in ‘Kick’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
“I have seen the trailer of ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, it is really good. It is beautiful. I am sure the film will be super duper hit,” Nawazuddin told reporters here at Jagran Film Festival.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui : Happy that Aamir Khan played a quirky character in Secret Superstar
- Salman Khan: Prem Ratan Dhan Payo should have done better than Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor in the first poster of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
- 'Prem Is Back': Salman Khan shares 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' teaser poster
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' has Salman Khan and I am sure it's going to open with ridiculous figures, Sonam Kapoor
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan', 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will bring back my innocence: Salman Khan
Nawazuddin will be seen next in Anurag Kashyap’s psycho-thriller inspired by the true story of Raman Raghav, who confessed to the killing of 23 people in 1966 along the GIP (the Central Railway line, then known as the Great Indian Peninsular Railway).
“I am doing a film with Anurag Kashyap. It is Raman Raghav’s character. It’s a nice story,” he said.
Nawazuddin was all praise for the the sixth edition of Jagran Film Festival.
“The festival gives an opportunity to audience of small towns to see different kind of films. The festival is a great initiative,” he added.