‘Prem Leela’, the first song of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ will be out soon and makers say it will be a visual treat for all Salman fans ahead of the upcoming Navratri.
‘Prem Leela’ song, which is based on Ram Leela, will be released as a gift from director Sooraj Barjatya to the audience right before the commencement of the nine-day festival.
‘Prem Leela’ is also the entry song of Salman Khan in ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, since the actor has now started the trend of marking his entry in his movies with a dance number. In his last release ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ too, Salman’s character Pawan was introduced with the song ‘Selfie le le re’.
“I specially asked Himeshji to compose the song, ‘Prem Leela’ for Salman Bhai. This song underlines the innocence and large heartedness of Prem. I’m completely smitten by the song and really glad with the way the song has turned out,” said ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ director Sooraj Barjatya.
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ faces Censor Board’s ire, gets three cuts
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ from ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, watch song
- Music of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ to be out on October 10
- Salman Khan’s moustache look in ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, sister Arpita Khan shares pics
With ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, Salman Khan also returns to the silver screen with his most loved character, Prem – his character’s name in the movie is Prem Dilwale.
The trailer of the movie created history as it garnered over five million views within 24 hours of its release and has been going strong ever since as it has been watched over 10 million times already.
‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ hits screens this Diwali.