Salman Khan will be back on Eid next year with action movie Kick.
Eid has always proved lucky for Salman Khan,as he delivered four back-to-back blockbusters Wanted,Bodyguard,Dabangg and Ek Tha Tiger – on the auspicious day.
Now,Salman Khan’s movie Kick has been locked for release on Eid next year on July 27.
Kick marks producer Sajid Nadiadwala’s debut as a director.
“I am ecstatic to be directing Salman Khan,with whom I have shared a very good rapport over the years. Releasing the movie on Eid would be like a cherry on the icing,as Salman Khan has already proved his mettle with Eid releases and we hope to recreate the magic with Kick,” Sajid Nadiadwala said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The shooting for the film has begun in Glasgow.