If the film’s high point is Salman Khan, there is another highlight – ‘Kick’ marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, known for producing the biggest potboilers like ‘Housefull’ and ‘Heropanti’ as well as ‘2 States’ and ‘Highway.’
Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Kick‘ is set to kick up a storm. The action thriller will hit over 5,000 screens in India on Friday (July 25) as well as 42 other countries including non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.
“Yes, Kick is one of the films which will get the widest release. In India, the film has got around 4,400 screens and close to 700 screens abroad, which is outstanding,” distributor Rajesh Thadani of Multimedia Combines told IANS.
If the film’s high point is Salman Khan, there is another highlight – ‘Kick‘ marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, known for producing the biggest potboilers like ‘Housefull’ and ‘Heropanti’ as well as ‘2 States’ and ‘Highway.’
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The makers are hoping to cash in on the Eid celebrations by releasing it during the festive season.
“This time Salman Khan is back on Eid with Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick‘ and we are hoping to recreate the magic and success of his earlier movies during this period,” said Amrita Pandey, VP and Head, Marketing & Distribution, Studios, Disney India.
“It will release in over 42 countries, which includes non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives. We are also exploring delayed releases in Egypt, Taiwan and China. Eid is a family occasion and we want to give people a reason to celebrate it with ‘Kick’,” added Pandey.
“As far as the advance booking is concerned, the film is going on full swing be it single screens or multiplex. I am confident the film will have a bumper opening,” he said.
Sanjay Ghai from Mukta Arts Delhi said: “The Friday shows have already been booked and we hope the film will be beyond a blockbuster.”
According to reports, “Kick” is sold out in Dubai too.
Why not? In the past, Salman’s Eid releases “Wanted” and “Ek Tha Tiger” turned out to be gold spinners.