Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut ‘Kick’, starring Salman Khan collected a total of Rs.178.28 crore in its first week.
The film, which was the awaited release for Eid this year, minted over Rs.80 crore in just three days, and it touched the Rs.100 crore mark even before the festival July 29.
‘Kick’ is also said to have pulled in audiences in Pakistan, registering approximately Rs.2 crore.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez, the action thriller hit over 5,000 screens in India July 25. It also opened in 42 other countries including in non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.