Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut ‘Kick’, starring Salman Khan collected a total of Rs.178.28 crore in its first week.
The film, which was the awaited release for Eid this year, minted over Rs.80 crore in just three days, and it touched the Rs.100 crore mark even before the festival July 29.
‘Kick’ is also said to have pulled in audiences in Pakistan, registering approximately Rs.2 crore.
Also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez, the action thriller hit over 5,000 screens in India July 25. It also opened in 42 other countries including in non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016