Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which also marks the return of ‘Salman Bhai’ on the silver screen after a two year long hiatus, managed to collect a mere Rs 17.5 crore on its opening day.
Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film’s business till today. “#JaiHo Fri ₹ 17.55 cr nett. India biz only,” Taran said.
The reports for ‘Jai Ho’ have mostly been positive and escalation in the business is expected on Sunday since it is also a Republic Day holiday.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Taran also tweeted, “#JaiHo reports are very positive, expecting the biz to witness escalation on Sat. Tomorrow, 26 Jan holiday + Sunday should hit big numbers.”
Early reports suggested that ‘Jai Ho’ had got an 80 to 100 per cent opening in certain sectors. The single screens opened to a better response than most plexes.
The film has had an extensive release, with multiplexes performing 15 to 20 shows every single day. At some multiplexes, the shows are more than 20 as well.