Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which also marks the return of ‘Salman Bhai’ on the silver screen after a two year long hiatus, managed to collect a mere Rs 17.5 crore on its opening day.
Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film’s business till today. “#JaiHo Fri ₹ 17.55 cr nett. India biz only,” Taran said.
The reports for ‘Jai Ho’ have mostly been positive and escalation in the business is expected on Sunday since it is also a Republic Day holiday.
Taran also tweeted, “#JaiHo reports are very positive, expecting the biz to witness escalation on Sat. Tomorrow, 26 Jan holiday + Sunday should hit big numbers.”
Early reports suggested that ‘Jai Ho’ had got an 80 to 100 per cent opening in certain sectors. The single screens opened to a better response than most plexes.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film has had an extensive release, with multiplexes performing 15 to 20 shows every single day. At some multiplexes, the shows are more than 20 as well.