An FIR has been filed against ‘Jai Ho’ actress Daisy Shah, choreographer Ganesh Acharya and Rajniesh Duggal by Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh, who has accused them for trying to murder him during the shooting of film ‘Soda’.
According to reports, Satyendra Singh and Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ co-star Daisy Shah were to do a film and Ganesh Acharya was the choreographer in it.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Satyendra Singh has alleged that the crew threw him out as Daisy Shah wanted a known name.
Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt’s protege actor Rajniesh Duggal, who is currently in Cape Town for Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi, is stunned to know that he has been named as a murder accused in an FIR filed by Satyendra Singh.
Disturbed by the report, Rajniesh said: “Who is this guy? And which film is he talking about? I’ve never worked in any film called Soda. Then how can I be accused of anything and be named in an FIR? This is very strange. The only film I’ve recent completed is titled Spark and I am the only lead in it.”
Rajniesh has asked his lawyer to look into the matter. But he wonders what the solution is to nuisance litigation. (With Bollywood Hungama inputs)