If one goes by the box office collections of Salman Khan-starrer ‘Kick’, people would unanimously agree that the superstar, whose Eid releases like “Wanted’ and “Ek Tha Tiger” turned out to be super hits, should stick to his lucky date for movie screenings.
‘Kick’, which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, known for producing hit movies like ‘Housefull’ and ‘Heropanti’, has minted over Rs.80 crore in just three days despite being panned by the critics.
“Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick’ collects (Friday) Rs.26.4 crore, (Saturday) Rs.27.15 crore and (Sunday) Rs.30.18 crore. Rs. 83.73 crore is phenomenal,” read a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez, the action thriller hit over 5,000 screens in India July 25 as well as 42 other countries including non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.