If one goes by the box office collections of Salman Khan-starrer ‘Kick’, people would unanimously agree that the superstar, whose Eid releases like “Wanted’ and “Ek Tha Tiger” turned out to be super hits, should stick to his lucky date for movie screenings.
‘Kick’, which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, known for producing hit movies like ‘Housefull’ and ‘Heropanti’, has minted over Rs.80 crore in just three days despite being panned by the critics.
“Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick’ collects (Friday) Rs.26.4 crore, (Saturday) Rs.27.15 crore and (Sunday) Rs.30.18 crore. Rs. 83.73 crore is phenomenal,” read a statement.
Also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez, the action thriller hit over 5,000 screens in India July 25 as well as 42 other countries including non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016