Now this one is as big as it gets. Big things happen to projects when a name like Salman Khan is associated with them. For Salman’s first international production, Dr. Cabbie, the platform on which it’s trailer is being launched is not only being grand but a captivating treat for all audiences. The movie with Vinay Virmani in the title role is creating good buzz in India and internationally ever since the launch of its teaser.
Now the exhibitors and distributors have chosen Hollywood biggie 22 Jump Street to launch the theatrical trailer of Dr. Cabbie.
“The trailer of the film is arriving in Canada on June 13, and it is going to be a massive. The think tank felt that the film, which is a youth entertainer and presented by Salman Khan, would be an ideal setting to introduce Dr. Cabbie trailer. They were simply intrigued, impressed and excited by Salman’s global stardom,” said our sources.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film is a sequel to 2012 release 21 Jump Street which did quite well as an action comedy. Now that the Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum is embarking on a global release, Dr. Cabbie would be partnering with it in Canada. Salman has some massive plans for the film so that there is good enough buzz created around it before its September 19 release.
“In a way, this is also the coming together of some of the major corporate houses globally. While Dr. Cabbie has Eros International from India and Eone form Canada associated with it, 22 Jump Street comes from the house of Columbia Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM). This ensures a huge launch for Dr. Cabbie,” the source adds.
No wonder, the team of Dr. Cabbie must be smiling from ear to ear even as one waits to see how Vinay Virmani, Isabelle Kaif (Katrina’s sister), Adrianne Palicki (of GI Joe fame) and Kunal Nayyar (of ‘Big Bang Theory’) come together for this youth entertainer.