Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar says audience love superstar Salman Khan’s dance performances as he does it with his heart and soul and not just body.
Shaimak, who would making the “Dabangg” star dance on his tunes for an award show, told PTI, “Salman dances from heart. He doesn’t perform through his body but from soul…So people enjoy his performance irrespective of the steps he does. He is just fabulous.”
The 54-year-old artist will be choreographing the performances for the second edition of Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) to be held in Dubai on March 18.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
A motley of A-listers – Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez will perform at the extravaganza alongside singer Yo Yo Honey Singh and others.
“They all are outstanding. They are stars but they listen to me humbly and understand things. They all are very hard working,” he said.
Shaimak, who prominently brought in Bollywood the contemporary style of choreography, said he keeps in mind the pros and cons of a celebrity while giving them an act.
Like for energetic Ranveer Singh, he says, “He is fantastic…He puts up a powerful strong act when he is on stage. His high energy is something people love to watch.”
“When Shah Rukh Khan does his ‘famous pose’ girls go mad. And when Salman does anything funny people laugh out.”
For Shiamak every show is a challenge and he always endeavors to do something different and new.
“In every award show same songs are played so I try to choreograph songs in innovative ways like by changing the steps, adding new props and costumes. I try to interpret the song in different ways,” he said.