Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar says audience love superstar Salman Khan’s dance performances as he does it with his heart and soul and not just body.
Shaimak, who would making the “Dabangg” star dance on his tunes for an award show, told PTI, “Salman dances from heart. He doesn’t perform through his body but from soul…So people enjoy his performance irrespective of the steps he does. He is just fabulous.”
The 54-year-old artist will be choreographing the performances for the second edition of Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) to be held in Dubai on March 18.
A motley of A-listers – Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez will perform at the extravaganza alongside singer Yo Yo Honey Singh and others.
“They all are outstanding. They are stars but they listen to me humbly and understand things. They all are very hard working,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shaimak, who prominently brought in Bollywood the contemporary style of choreography, said he keeps in mind the pros and cons of a celebrity while giving them an act.
Like for energetic Ranveer Singh, he says, “He is fantastic…He puts up a powerful strong act when he is on stage. His high energy is something people love to watch.”
“When Shah Rukh Khan does his ‘famous pose’ girls go mad. And when Salman does anything funny people laugh out.”
For Shiamak every show is a challenge and he always endeavors to do something different and new.
“In every award show same songs are played so I try to choreograph songs in innovative ways like by changing the steps, adding new props and costumes. I try to interpret the song in different ways,” he said.