Internationally acclaimed filmmaker and actor Shekhar Kapur, who was also seen as a judge on reality TV show “India’s Got Talent”, says he has fallen in love all over again with Hindi cinema after watching “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”.
The 69-year-old took to micro-blogging website Twitter to praise “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” and also congratulated the film’s director Kabir Khan, actors Salman Khan and Nawazuddin siddiqui.
“Fell in love with Hindi cinema all over again after watching #BajrangiBhaijaan Congratulations @BeingSalmanKhan @kabirkhankk @Nawazuddin_S,” Kapur tweeted.
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) July 25, 2015
The “Bandit Queen” director uses the social media platform to share “Lessons of Love” and his views on varied subjects.
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Tiger Zinda Hai trumps Bajrangi Bhaijaan, becomes Salman Khan’s highest grosser
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Dear Salman Khan, we know you don’t have to but at least pretend that you are trying to entertain
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
Kapur has not only proved his mettle in Bollywood but in Hollywood as well. From “Masoom”, “Mr India”, “Bandit Queen” to “Elizabeth”, all his movies highlighted a different genre.