Superstar Salman Khan‘s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” was an instant hit with the global audience at the 20th Busan International Film Festival, where it received a standing ovation, says director Kabir Khan.
“The biggest audience ever…#BajrangiBhaijaanInBusan 5000 people…Standing ovation…Amazing energy here,” Kabir tweeted.
— Kabir Khan (@kabirkhankk) October 6, 2015
The film was screened on Tuesday at the film gala, which began on October 1 and will culminate on Saturday.
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- We aren’t surprised with the success of Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai. Here’s why
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ selected for Busan International film fest
“Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, which narrates a story of how a man discovers love and affection while taking a Pakistani mute girl back to her country, won hearts and ruled box office by surpasssing Rs.300 crore mark in India.
The film also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and child artist Harshaali Malhotra.