Eversince the teaser of Salman Khan‘s upcoming movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ released, apart from the superstar, one actor who has been grabbing the headlines is the child actor Harshali Malhotra.
Harshali plays Munni in the movie.
The cute little girl has become the talk of the town and has won a lot of hearts. While lead actress Kareena Kapoor calls her the most important part of the movie, it proved to be a tough task for the makers to zero in on Harshali.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan and five other reasons to watch ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ this Eid
- Not Salman Khan, Harshali Malhotra is the real star of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’: Kareena Kapoor
Reportedly, director Kabir Khan was looking for a fresh face and auditioned over 500 girls for Munni’s role. It was after these auditions that the young star was selected for the coveted role.
The Salman Khan starrer movie is slated to release on Eid – July 17.