Having recently completed 50 highly successful days in theatres, Salman Khan’s latest release, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is back to breaking more records.
Seems like it was not just the actor’s Indian audience that approved of his performance, but the Kabir Khan-directed film has impressed audiences in the international markets as well.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses the Rs 250 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 200 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 100 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
The film went on to break Aamir Khan’s ‘Dhoom 3’ overseas record, making it the second highest overseas grosser. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ collected over Rs 193.39 crores abroad.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the numbers.
– Overseas – total after 7 weeks: $ 29 million [₹ 193.39 cr]. ALL TIME
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) September
‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ also featured Kareena Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshaali Malhotra.