Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has recently been keen on producing out of the box films under his new banner and the actor is apparently toying with the idea of a remake of Riteish Deshmukh’s Marathi movie ‘Yellow’ that released last week.
‘Yellow’ was co-produced by Uttung Thakur, who announced that Salman Khan will be making the film in Hindi and gave the credit to Riteish Deshmukh, who had invited Salman Khan at the film’s screening.
‘Yellow’ is about a girl with learning disabilities who finds her passion in swimming. Also, it is being said that Mahesh Limaye who has directed this Marathi film will be directing the Bollywood remake too.
‘Yellow’ is the real life story of Gauri Gadgil, who also plays the protagonist in the film. It also stars Mrinal Kulkarni, Manoj Joshi and others in prominent roles.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review