Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Friday (June 20) unveiled “Jumme ki raat” from his forthcoming film “Kick“, and said that the song is not similar to ‘Jumma chumma dede’, which he really enjoys watching.
“Jumma chumma dede” is a song from 1991 multi-starrer “Hum” and the chartbuster was picturised on Amitabh Bachchan and Kimi Katkar.
When asked is the song similar to “Jumma chumma dede”, Salman Khan said: “I knew this…I knew somebody would come up with this question. Whenever this Amitabh Bachchan song comes on TV, I enjoy it. I watch the entire song.”
But he added that “Jumme ki raat” “has been shot differently. The song has been choreographed by Ahmed Khan,” he added.
The superstar will be seen letting his hair down in the track. Himesh Reshammiya, who has composed “Jumme ki raat”, feels that it’s not fair to compare his number with “Jumma”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said “Jumma” came over 20 years ago and that his “Jumme ki raat” is a “different song”. “We hope it will be the biggest youth anthem,” he added.
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut “Kick” also features Jacqueline Fernandez in the female lead. It is being readied for Eid release.