Bollywood actor Salman Khan will don the hat of lyricist for his upcoming film No Entry Mein Entry, which is the sequel to Anees Bazmee’s 2005 superhit film ‘No Entry’.
Salman Khan, who is the son of a celebrated scriptwriter, Salim Khan, had earlier written the script of Veer. And now, Salman Khan will soon turn lyricist for ‘No Entry’ sequel.
According to reports, Salman Khan has penned the lyrics for the first song of Anees Bazmee’s sequel to ‘No Entry’ and the same has already been recorded. The composition for the song has been done by 18 year old, Palash Mucchal, and has been sung by his sister Palak.
N’o Entry Mein Entry’ is scheduled to go on floors in January 2015 and features Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitly.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet