Bollywood actor Salman Khan will don the hat of lyricist for his upcoming film No Entry Mein Entry, which is the sequel to Anees Bazmee’s 2005 superhit film ‘No Entry’.
Salman Khan, who is the son of a celebrated scriptwriter, Salim Khan, had earlier written the script of Veer. And now, Salman Khan will soon turn lyricist for ‘No Entry’ sequel.
According to reports, Salman Khan has penned the lyrics for the first song of Anees Bazmee’s sequel to ‘No Entry’ and the same has already been recorded. The composition for the song has been done by 18 year old, Palash Mucchal, and has been sung by his sister Palak.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
N’o Entry Mein Entry’ is scheduled to go on floors in January 2015 and features Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitly.