Superstar Salman Khan will be seen in a double role in Sooraj Barjatya’s film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’.
The actor, who will be teaming with Sooraj Barjatya after almost 15 years, will be seen playing the characters of Prem and Vijay in the film.
In his earlier three films with Barjatya – ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Kaun’, ‘Hum Saath-Saath Hain’ – Salman’s on-screen name was ‘Prem’.
“Salman will be playing double role in the film. We have had Dilip Kumar play double role in ‘Ram Aur Shyam’, Salman in ‘Judwa’, both the characters were positive. There will be difference between the two characters but none of them is negative, both the roles are positive. He will be playing entertaining characters,” a source told PTI, without divulging any details.
The film will have Sonam Kapoor opposite Salman. The two are coming together again after ‘Saawariya’.
“Neil Nitin Mukesh will be playing Salman’s brother, Swara Bhaskar his sister and Deepak Dobriyal will be his friend. Sanjay Mishra and Anupam Kher too will be seen in the film in interesting roles,” the source said.
The film’s music will be composed by Himesh Reshammiya. The shooting will start from June this year and the film is set for Diwali 2015 release.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016