‘Dabangg’ actor Salman Khan has decided to release the trailer of his much-awaited film ‘Kick‘ at the single screen theatre Gaiety Galaxy in the midst of his fans on coming Sunday (June 15).
The movie screenings at the theatre have been cancelled to accommodate Salman Khan’s plan. “Salman has a huge fan following and he considers single screens very lucky for him, so he has decided to release the trailer of the film at Gaiety Galaxy June 15 with his fans,” Manoj Desai, executive director, Gaiety Galaxy and Maratha Mandir Cinema, told IANS.
“We have cancelled the shows from 12 p.m. to 6 a.m. for that day as Salman Khan has booked the screen during that time,” added Desai.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor’s films, often the typical Bollywood masala entertainers, have been popular at single screen theatres. Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, “Kick” also features Jacqueline Fernandez.