The movie screenings at the theatre have been cancelled to accommodate Salman Khan’s plan. “Salman has a huge fan following and he considers single screens very lucky for him, so he has decided to release the trailer of the film at Gaiety Galaxy June 15 with his fans,” Manoj Desai, executive director, Gaiety Galaxy and Maratha Mandir Cinema, told IANS.
“We have cancelled the shows from 12 p.m. to 6 a.m. for that day as Salman Khan has booked the screen during that time,” added Desai.
The actor’s films, often the typical Bollywood masala entertainers, have been popular at single screen theatres. Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, “Kick” also features Jacqueline Fernandez.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review