It was an ill-fated day in the year 2008 when two of the biggest superstars of the nation – SRK and Salman Khan – had a fallout at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party. Since then, through many ups and downs, the relationship between these stalwarts has survived the times.
SRK and Salman have recently warmed up with each other, so much so Shah Rukh Khan launched the first official poster of Salman’s upcoming movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ on Twitter in the month of June. Salman had thanked him too for this gesture.
- Shah Rukh Khan on competition with Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar: Not competing with anyone, Ted Talks India will have its own audience
- Shah Rukh Khan on releasing 'Raees' with Salman's 'Sultan': Not a clash for us
- Salman Khan's 'simple funda': Don't insult my colleague or friend
- Salman Khan thanks Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir for tweeting 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' look, reveals poster for fans
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' first look revealed: Salman Khan's piercing eyes do the talking
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan': 'Brother' Shah Rukh Khan tweets the first look
Now we hear, that Salman is planning to make another move. According to a report published in DNA, Salman is mulling over organising a special screening of his film for SRK.
If this news is true, it’ll certainly put an end to the rumours of ego-clash between the two stars, as their respective movies ‘Sultan’ and ‘Raees’ release the same day, that is on Eid 2016.